Link to current page: https://www.jain-foundation.org/8th-dysferlin-conference/conference-registration
Due to the Corona virus we have cancelled our conference. We hope to reschedule this event later and will provide updates as they become available.
Registration is now CLOSED.
The Jain Foundation Dysferlin Conference is a scientific meeting for researchers and clinicians working on dysferlin. Registration is required for submission of abstracts and attendance. Attendance is limited. All registrations and abstracts must be approved by the Jain Foundation. You will be notified within a week of your registration whether you have been approved. Preference will be given to those who are giving oral or poster presentations. If your registration or abstract is is not approved, your registration fee will be fully refunded to you. Please note that you will need to provide a portrait layout picture of yourself when you register. The file needs to be a JPG and have a maximum file size of 20 MB.
Registration Dates and Fees
Registration deadline – January 10, 2020 Registration is now CLOSED.
NOTE: On-site registration is NOT available
||Early Bird Registration
(by October 4, 2019)
(by January 10, 2020)
|NOTE: Single day registration is not available
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific and poster sessions
- Welcome reception (Wednesday, March 11)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and hotel lobby ONLY
- Conference booklet and abstracts
- All meals as listed below
The Jain Foundation will be providing the following meals:
- Breakfasts (March 12, 13, 14)
- Lunches (March 12 and 13)
- Breaks (all days)
- Gala dinner (for registrants only) – Any attendee that indicates they will be attending the Gala dinner and does not cancel their reservation by February 10th, will be charged a no show fee of $80.
Additional Ticketed Items
Adult guests are welcome to attend the Gala dinner on Thursday, March 12th. This item is only available for purchase when you register for the meeting. An additional fee of $80 will be charged for each guest and must be paid at registration. Guest gala reservation fee is refundable if canceled by February 10th.
Registration payments may be made by credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Discover, or Visa) or via check. Registration is refundable if canceled by February 10th, 2020. For questions and concerns regarding payment options, please email email@example.com.
- If paying by credit card, please pay through PayPal. Please note that you don’t need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal. When you register, the confirmation page will provide a PayPal link for you to pay thorugh.
- If paying by check, please mail a check made out to the “Jain Foundation Inc” to the following address:
9725 3rd Ave NE, Suite 204
Seattle, WA 98115
The check must be received within 20 days of registration or the applicant will be unregistered.
To cancel a meeting registration and receive a refund, registrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-882-1492. The entire registration fee is refundable if cancelled by February 10, 2020. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after February 10, 2020. If your registration is not approved, your registration fee will be fully refunded.
Letter of Invitation
Letters of invitation are available to individuals who require them. Please mail email@example.com or call 425-882-1492 to obtain the invitation letter. If you need this letter to apply for a visa, we urge you to apply for a visa as soon as possible to make sure that you will receive the visa in time (do not wait until you receive confirmation of registration or abstract acceptance). Click here to view information on visas and access into the US.